I know what it’s like to have no work, but still have bills to pay and mouths to feed. The current situation is putting many people in that position, and I want to help.
I know that if you’ve just lost your job or your contract, you need help now. Over the next few weeks I will be posting practical advice and steps you can take to survive right now, and to either find work quickly, or get yourself ready for when work becomes available again. Bookmark this page as I will keep it updated with links to all related posts and resources.
For as long as this crisis continues, I am offering discounted websites for consultants, and free 1-on-1 sessions. Contact me here.
If you or your business have been impacted by this crisis, and a new or improved website would help, please visit our friends at Strategic Web Solutions.
What you need to do now (more details, regularly updated, here):
- First, steady the ship
- Establish a new routine and do what you can
- Consider your next steps, and prepare
- National Coronavirus Helpline
- Government support for businesses can be found here and support for individuals/households can be found here
- Mental health support services here and here